Ryan Took Us to Myth and I Only Took One Picture
I only took one picture on this night, but I had to post it . . . so I wouldn't forget the overall fabulosity of the evening.
This is what you should order at Myth: Romaine Salad with Corn, Quinoa, Cherry Tomatoes, Parmesean and Moscatel Vinaigrette; Risotto with Chanterelles, Peas, Patty Pans, Parmesean and White Truffle Oil.
Jess is hard at work perfecting these creations for home use. Right Jess? How is that coming along?
This is what you should order at Myth: Romaine Salad with Corn, Quinoa, Cherry Tomatoes, Parmesean and Moscatel Vinaigrette; Risotto with Chanterelles, Peas, Patty Pans, Parmesean and White Truffle Oil.
Jess is hard at work perfecting these creations for home use. Right Jess? How is that coming along?

1 Comments:
I am indeed working hard on this. I've almost started.
Post a Comment
<< Home